Trading EUR/GBP EUR/NZD and NZD/USD

Forexer Guru

Trader
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I have been trading the above three currencies with a demo account for more than three years. Most of my trades were profitable. I have now switched to real account trading. If this platform allows it, I will be posting some of my trade suggestions here on almost a daily basis from Monday to Friday. Then we will be looking at the results at the end of each day.

Forexer Guru

Trader
Jul 20, 2019
I am a new member to this platform. Although I have not has the opportunity to read the terms and conditions that apply, I believe the primary focus is on trading. I would appreciate if the Admin could clarify to me if it is OK for me to share trading ideas and opportunities with other traders on this platform.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I am a new member to this platform. Although I have not has the opportunity to read the terms and conditions that apply, I believe the primary focus is on trading. I would appreciate if the Admin could clarify to me if it is OK for me to share trading ideas and opportunities with other traders on this platform.
You can share them in the relevant subforums - Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, or Forex Signals.

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I have been trading the above three currencies with a demo account for more than three years. Most of my trades were profitable. I have now switched to real account trading. If this platform allows it, I will be posting some of my trade suggestions here on almost a daily basis from Monday to Friday. Then we will be looking at the results at the end of each day.
id probably avoid anythign GBP atm