Happy trading
attachment.php

attachment.php

Trader Dale

Active Trader
Oct 5, 2016
Switzerland
www.trader-dale.com
eur/usd 2nd level turned sooner, usd/jpy also turned sooner.
I suggest not to be too agressive with your trades now because of the elections and this super macro events week. I plan to be more agressive and higher my positions AFTER the election once the markets arent so nervous like now.

Trader Dale

Active Trader
Oct 5, 2016
Switzerland
www.trader-dale.com
Intraday levels for 4.11.2016
PT 10 pips, SL 12 pips.
!!! I will be EXTRA CAREFULL today and I won't trade against strong spike moves. I won't be trading Monday and Tuesday because of the PRESIDENTAL ELECTION !!! I advise you to do the same.
Happy trading
attachment.php

attachment.php

Trader Dale

Active Trader
Oct 5, 2016
Switzerland
www.trader-dale.com
I got a question at Forex Factory about my daily routine. Maybe you will find my answer interesting. Here it is:
Before the start of the eu session 1. see the main data for the day, 2. look at daily charts for trends and obvious supports/resistances from higher timeframes. This way I create sort of overview what I expect generally from the market today. Lets say for today - extremely strong selling activity for eur/usd (starting with the election day). Today I expect rotation or downmove. Rotation was more probable because it is Monday (and Thursday and Friday were without a trend). Iam also aware of the fact that eur/usd is getting near the low of this year (possible daily support).
So because of this I only want to look for possible pullbacks to the downtrend and Iam carefull for strong buying reactions around the low of the year. I do simillar analysis for all 4 pairs that I do intraday. After that I search for places using market profile/orderflow and price action (lower timeframes) for my intraday levels.
Once in a few days I make updates to my swing trade levels - in a simillar way only using higher timeframes.
If there are no levels near to trade I analyse my trades, go through previous trades, do some backtesting, optimalisation, etc...quite a lot of work even if it doesnt look like it. It is also a good thing to predict the time when the markets wont be volatile so you dont have to be the whole day near the computer (Mondays, end of session, rotation, holidays etc...).
It is good if trading becomes a routine (in a good way) because you dont make mistakes, follow rules and become a professional.

• 👍
Reactions: radaway