Trade experience on Various Platform

tradesolid

Trader
Aug 13, 2015
Hi; i am new here i would like to know the trade experience of different people and please mention your platform so that i know which one is most of you guys are using ?

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
MT4, MT5, and cTrader (a bit). I think 90% of traders here trade via MetaTrader (4 or 5).

Yeah Metatrader is best from the point of testing automated strategies. Though it a bit sucks in execution and annoy with unusual bugs sometimes..:D

Bosschick

Aug 5, 2015
It provides tools and resources that allow traders to analyze price, place and manage trades, and employ automated trading techniques majority of traders use mt4 or mt5 trading platform that should tell you how good it is.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
It provides tools and resources that allow traders to analyze price, place and manage trades, and employ automated trading techniques majority of traders use mt4 or mt5 trading platform that should tell you how good it is.

In my trades i am using the platforms of both the Meta Trader 4 and the Meta Trader 5 according to my needs.

I must say this that trading is easy for me but in order to earn a good income i have to depend on my own trading skills :)

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I do experience on MT4 ,Mt5 , on mobile and brokers plat fore. I am much satisfied with MT4 . It is user friendly trading platform . I an easy with it. All tools needed in trading are found in it. I am not a professional trader. So it is best for my needs . I am doing work with it from last 3 years.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I traded on MT4 a lot with previous broker, but my current broker provide MT5 so I am trading mostly on MT5. It has some new features. Other platforms I know (not tried) are: cTrader, NinjaTrader and Trading Station.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I did main trading experience on MT4 , do trading for some time in MT5 but found MT4 best for me. I like this trading platform because it seems easy to me , I found all options need in trading as well as indicaotrs to get help in trading.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I did main trading experience on MT4 , do trading for some time in MT5 but found MT4 best for me. I like this trading platform because it seems easy to me , I found all options need in trading as well as indicaotrs to get help in trading.
I am also still using metatrader 4 as my default platform, although already released mt5 but so far never trying use mt5 and still comfortable using metatrader 4 and in my view this platform is enough already to analzye the market with using chart and so many indicator available in the platform.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi; i am new here i would like to know the trade experience of different people and please mention your platform so that i know which one is most of you guys are using ?

Here more than 90% traders are working with mt4 although, it’s 2019 already! Mt4 is the most popular platform, I also started with this platform and till now no plan to change it!