Top Forex Forums please?

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
You are looking at one of the top forex forums. There are others like babypips, elitetrade, forexfactory and fxfred. Is this helpful?

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Well, Forex trading forums are very useful on education purpose, I have learned a lot on technical and fundamental analysis by using various trading forums, here is my top chart!

*) BabyPips.

*) ForexPaceArmy.

*) EarnForex.

*) EliteTrader.

*) TradeTwoWin Forum.

*) Forex TSD.

*) Forex Abode.

And ForexTips forum.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
You are looking at one of the top forex forums. There are others like babypips, elitetrade, forexfactory and fxfred. Is this helpful?
What is fxfred? I know all the others, but have never heard about this one
I googled it, but it seems to me that it's something unknown or deleted?

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Well, Forex trading forums are very useful on education purpose, I have learned a lot on technical and fundamental analysis by using various trading forums, here is my top chart!

*) BabyPips.
*) ForexPaceArmy.
*) EarnForex.
*) EliteTrader.
*) TradeTwoWin Forum.
*) Forex TSD.
*) Forex Abode.

And ForexTips forum.

Forex forums are really a good source to acquire all the information a trader needs. I follow many forums mentioned in your list. Apart from these Myfxbook forum is also helpful. You can even add that in the list. J

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I agree with the previous author, these are some of the more popular and useful forex forums, you can find all the necessary information there.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
No idea about instant forex sports however i think that Earn, FPA, babypips, forexfactory etc can be some reliable and important forex forums to take actual insights regarding forex industry.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
The forums mentioned above are the most popular platforms among traders, there are some which aren't as popular, and there isn't as much advertising on it. But there are fewer forumers there too, so I prefer forums with a large amount of readers.

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,

I came across lot of Forums. But I like EarnForex very much. The way they presented their forum very well. In every forums, there are lot of discussions we can see. I like to post and read in EarnForex because their overall look is better than other forums. They also guide provide course for the Forex trading. I like their Forum design. It is better to watch. I have a nice experience here.

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
I am over a year in the Forex trading business and I can say the Forums like these are so much helpful.
I've posting over different Forum sites and I find it so interesting to read.
One of my top 5 are Forex Nigeria, Dreamteammoney, Talkgold,Forummt5 and Forexabode.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No doubt, EarnForex is one of the most popular Forex Forum! On the other hand, BabyPips, ForexFactory, DonnaForex, Trade2win are also the top class forum.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Digitalcashpalace was a total disappointment the last time I checked. There were 2-3 ads after each post in every thread. I don't know, maybe it's different now, but I stopped using it.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
I like this one, FF, babypips, Donnaforex and FPA.

Digitalcashpalace and Moneytalkworld have become a trash for advertisers, as Lenon noticed above...
So does Elitetrader that used to be an interesting place earlier