Today's technical analysis

parit123

Aug 22, 2016
Hello guys!
I'm Parit. I've been getting into Forex for a while now, so as I study I'd like to also connect with some other experts here, and get feedback on the news and analysis I write. Would love to hear what you guys have to say. (I hope the moderators don't mind me posting this stuff here--it's my original work so I hope not.)

I’m a Ph.D candidate in Economics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. My research focuses on microfinance in developing countries and he lectures on macroeconomics. Prior to MIT, I worked at Law and Economics Consulting Group, Kbank, and Thai Government Pension Fund.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think will good if you share your analysis here, I see you come from educated people which as candidate on certain university, so i think it will giving valuable insight for us

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, it would be really great if you share market analysis here! There have so many traders who are interested to learn. Thanks in advance.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
I am more than sure that lot of people are all about that really. Especially from Ph.D candidate in Economics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. So much time have passed since your last post, but I am still sure we can listen to you anyway really.