Tips for money trading

mikidookie

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2010
Money trading is the way to increase your margin profit. How tho do that? simple, you have to know the currency of the country. Then, trade your money when the margin is high

AlbertPortsmith

Active Trader
Aug 25, 2010
Hi mikidooki,

Well i never thought that money trading is so easy as it seems to be,but as you suggest that we must know oyr currency but thats not all to make more money..there must involve some high analysis of different markets plus some technical tools as well to get more and more money in quick time..so what do you say...?

sidhart

Active Trader
Sep 10, 2010
The forex money trading business is simple. It is all about trading a country's currency with that of another country's currency. The way to make money in this market is to make sure that the currency you hold increases in value than that of the paired currency. In other words, you gain a profit if the value of your dollar is higher compared with the currency that you are trading with. It is important to know that the forex money trading business is not one that has a central market. It happens between banks and individual forex businesses that have been going on for many years. Here are some tips that you can follow to make sure that you are successful in your trading.

robsam

Active Trader
Jul 18, 2010
Ha ha!!! That was the easiest way to earn money. Is it simple like that ? Actually, the basic of forex is to know the currency, know about the risks, know about the signals, know about the market scenario and many other factors. Then only you'll be able to get some good earning.

marrabel

Banned
Oct 28, 2010
I am not agree with the statement that forex trading is simple. It is simple when you have the experience, but if you are the novice in this sphere it seems as the hardest task.

Jakinda

Trader
Jan 25, 2012
The forex money trading business is simple. It is all about trading a country's currency with that of another country's currency. The way to make money in this market is to make sure that the currency you hold increases in value than that of the paired currency. In other words, you gain a profit if the value of your dollar is higher compared with the currency that you are trading with. It is important to know that the forex money trading business is not one that has a central market.

Klinger

Trader
Jan 30, 2012
I used to hear about Forex trading, but I really didn't know what it was all about. When I realized that it was about currency, I had to figure out how to get in on it. Once I had managed Forex and got started, I wondered why anyone would invest in anything else!

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
Forex is not easy. It is not gambling and you are not trying your luck. You need to know what you are doing. Many investors lose a lot of money before they actually start earning.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Going to second admin on this, not sure if I can even make sense of the original post..what is the point in posting this thread? Are you looking for information on MM or is this a lesson in fly fishing?
Some clarification from the original poster would be appreciated!

Apr 17, 2012
Money trading is the way to increase your margin profit. How tho do that? simple, you have to know the currency of the country. Then, trade your money when the margin is high

Too simple- a newbie can't rely on this only to make profit.

Replying to your question, in order to be a successful & consistent trader you must have both money and exprience. So first you start learning about the basics of this business which can be obtained from the internet. After getting good knowledge you start learning your practical knowledge by trading on demo account. And then after some time when you think that now you are able to start real account you start the real account but with small investment because in the beginning every trader is vulnerable to lose the money.

angelnish

Banned
Jul 24, 2012
Always remember that trading is a performance field, wherein success is a result of a combination of talents and skills. As with discipline, control over your emotions is a crucial factor but it's not the only ingredient to success. Mastering trading psychology simply dictates how consistent you are with applying your talents and skills, but it cannot replace those factors.

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
I think the loss on investment happen due to inexperience on the trade... Yeah of course forex is not easy to just earn... Have to analyse the history before start trade!

exactly , you are 100% right!To start trade people should know too much information. and to earn there money you should have a strong preparation.