Tickmill or Kridex?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Csmit82, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Csmit82

Csmit82 Trader

Hello,

I see that Tickmill and Kridex are offering very good ECN commissions and very low deposit for ECN accounts and want to learn more about execution speeds for these two brokers if anyone can provide input?

I see that the Kridex spreads are around 30% lower than tickmill, but execution speeds is also important.

Thanks for your comments.

2. freezfx

freezfx Trader

I don't like it that I can't find Tickmill spreads on their website. I have been looking for the page. You said Kridex has 30% lower spreads; that is alot. I still can't find it on their website either. Please post a screenshot to support your claim. I would also like to compare these brokers with ForexChief; I am currently trading with their $100 welcome bonus. It is the best way to know more about the platform before I deposit any money. The spreads are low, but I still want to compare with other brokers.

3. tunteja

tunteja Trader

I don't know about kridex, but tickmill is a good broker. I've been trading at tickmill more than three years. Fast execution, only requote on high impach news like nfp and fomc. Deposit only a minute and withdraw is around 2 and 3 hours. spreads in ECN account is low also the commission is low too. if you registered from IB you got $8 rebate.

4. fxliner

fxliner Trader

Yes I agree, been with tickmill for almost 2 months and not bad at all

5. Csmit82

Csmit82 Trader

This is the screenshot from market watch for spreads today (Ecn account) at Kridex, commissions are really low too. You can check the Kridex spreads page under "markets" but from my recordings, I think the actual spread is lower than what they publish on the site.

Also attached is screen shot of my excel file records- sad I know!! :)

Attached Files:

6. freezfx

freezfx Trader

Why would they publish a higher spread than what they have on the site? Well, average spreads are like that, sometimes they are low and other times high.

7. fxliner

fxliner Trader

Which broke do you ask here?