The Zonal Trading System; 20+ pips per day.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
This Trading System is Referred to as Zonal Trading.

Zonal Trading is a combination of two Bill Williams Indicators: Awesome Oscillator and Acceleration/Deceleration Indicator.

These are one of the two finest indicators that are very easy to read. As a new trader, you need simple indicators like this to get you started. You can easily grab at least 20 pips per day. For three days I have made 100, 170, 40 usd respectively. You too can do it. I am not selling you a strategy, it is completely free and easy to learn. I am thankful that Profiforex could make these videos for us clients. Let me show you.

In case you've never heard of the Bill Williams Indicators, here are videos that will show you how to install and use them:

The Awesome Oscillator Video Tutorial
The Acceleration Oscillator Video Tutorial

As said above, a combination of these two indicators produces the Zonal trading strategy.

Install both indicator on your chart (1 hour chart Preferred). Both indicators produces a Red and Green Column (By default). The Red Column signals a Bearish Trend, while the Green Column signals a Bullish Trend.

2n0r3go.png

You will notice that both indicator does not always produce same signal, but it does sometimes. So all you have to do is wait for a Green or Red Zone. Each day one of the currency pairs will surely produce a green or red zone.

Please Watch the Video or Pictures of how it is derived here: The Zonal Trade Tutorial

Last edited: