The true light

Karl Strauss

Active Trader
Jan 8, 2009
Hi All,

Kenneth Rogoff, from Harvard, in his new paper had shown us the true light, that light that the FED hided from the international commerce. Rogoff forecast the true negative impact of the USA crisis in emergent countries, the rise in unemployment rate, the fall in GDP per person would be worse than the one who was announced by the white house, or unless that one than they made public, because maybe the Bush´s advisors should noticed It earlier than Kenneth Rogoff

Karl Strauss
Department of Economy
Harvard University

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi All,

Kenneth Rogoff, from Harvard, in his new paper had shown us the true light, that light that the FED hided from the international commerce. Rogoff forecast the true negative impact of the USA crisis in emergent countries, the rise in unemployment rate, the fall in GDP per person would be worse than the one who was announced by the white house, or unless that one than they made public, because maybe the Bush´s advisors should noticed It earlier than Kenneth Rogoff

Karl Strauss
Department of Economy
Harvard University

You are from Harvard and you can't spell "hid" correctly? Then probably America has some real problems.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
:) funny..... Admin is on right job lol.....

Hi Admin :)

Your forums seems to provide great help and information.

Great work

wayne43

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2009
honestly i am not good in English...please do not punish me if i am wrong while posting in this forum...i know you guys good...:eek:...'learn is better then do nothings'...hehehehe....

jasonking09

Active Trader
Aug 11, 2009
Thanks everybody for providing such a huge lot of information about it. It actually helps us alot to make more profit.Keep using Ivy bot and make huge profits

tr.gif