The secret about trading strategy

Jul 16, 2015
"The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge."
- Paul Tudor Jones

Attachments

• 11049590_1671472713071717_5290538474532193428_n.jpg
    11049590_1671472713071717_5290538474532193428_n.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
"The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge."
- Paul Tudor Jones

Yes this is fact that if we are determined as a Forex trader then we will start getting a good income and success will be with us :)

Jul 16, 2015
Hello Lawrence,
Yes you are correct and you can find us from our Exness Website([url deleted) where you can open an account and use any trading strategy to gain more profit.

masterjack

Aug 25, 2015
- Paul Tudor Jones
yes it's a true fact but without developing the right trading strategy, one will end up regretting ever joining forex.

Jul 16, 2015
Hello Masterjack,

Yes, you need to choose the right trading strategy and as Exness does not have any restriction on any strategies so you can use any for more profits.

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
- Paul Tudor Jones

An Undisputed fact,yearning for more information and knowledge would put you in good shape,equip you with the right tools,develop your strategy and in a long run bring good results on the table

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
yes it's a true fact but without developing the right trading strategy, one will end up regretting ever joining forex.

I think I agree with you here. Purely the trading strategy of a forex trader is his map on his trades, his trading plan so not having a concise trading approach to trading the forex is not safe and the market can pull you back and forth. Back then when I just came into the forex, I had no defined strategy and was running from trading system to another not knowing when to enter and exit the market. Now that I have a tested strategy I am confident when to enter and exit the market. For example now if I am going by trend trading, all I need to do when I want to enter the market is to use a breakout after finding the trend. How do I then find the trend? For a pair like the GBPUSD, all I will just do is just to simply watch out if price is creating higher low or higher highs. If price is moving up, this will suggest to me that price is making higher highs, which confirms that the trend is up. On the other hand, if price is moving down moving closer to lower lows this will tell me that price would possibly decline in a downtrend.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
Once accurate information and knowledge are acquired, the courage, unbeatable determination, dedication and self-discipline to make good use of them are required to succeed in Forex.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
The secret is: practice & more practice! Basically, there is no shortcut way & it’s not possible to make money by using only trading indicators.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
It always depends upon conditions and trader , It doesn't matter what your strategy is, as long as it's a profitable one, focus on Risk Management as your first priority, and you will protect your account against unreasonable losses.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
A good trader is always looking for the same trading strategy that will make him rich. But how to determine what exactly this strategy is better than the others? It would seem that it is already clear. But in practice, you can often find such strategies that have only one condition to enter, and this is a critical mistake. In this case, all the unknown situations will end up with a decrease in the deposit due to a large number of false signals. In a good strategy, all signals should be filtered. Frequently, newbie traders make mistakes not at the time of entering the market, but when closing a deal. Sometimes it is done too early, and in other cases it is too late, and the deal turns from profitable to unprofitable. In order to avoid this it's necessary to have a clear set of rules, following which you can easily determine the ideal time of closing the deal. The other extreme is the traders who think that technical analysis is a super thing. Some traders go so far in search of the ideal strategy that their strategies are filled with all sorts of indicators, behind which even the quotes aren't visible. Using one or two indicators is quite enough for successful trading. It's important to find a balance so that the strategy doesn't overshadow the traders nature and desires, but at the same time keeps it within certain limits.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Everyone who starts work in this market develops their own strategy.
Definitely; there is no way to rely on others system or strategy! The success ratio is too challenging here; so new traders need to consider this statistic so keenly!

TFA

Trader
Jan 23, 2020
the secret is trading is 10 percent buying 10 percent selling and 80 percent waiting