the only broker with the leverage of 1:3000

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
hello guys ,

I am happy to introduce you a good broker that provides the client with the leverage of 1:3000 and gives 50% bonus .

it is FxGlory

so if you want to visit the site and register please use this link for registration :

www.fxglory.com

thanks

Last edited:

adam

Trader
Oct 28, 2012
1:3000

For more than 1000$ FxGlory not give 1:3000 leverage...
i like it only for Fast Replay and accept liqpay and Skrill...

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
For more than 1000$ FxGlory not give 1:3000 leverage...
i like it only for Fast Replay and accept liqpay and Skrill...

you can change the leverage of your account and send a request to them to change it , as i myself did .

yes , also these properties are really good that you can instantly deposit by skrill and use liqpay too .

i think it is very important when you deposit in a moment that you need money in to your account in order to not lose the trades , you see the deposited amount instantly in your account . :)

adam

Trader
Oct 28, 2012
Yes sure. i have account and try trade with lower deposit,
1:3000 ..... 100 start go ta 10 000$ profit and after some trade call margin,,, have very high risk. i preffer 1:2000 maximum...

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
I deposit 14500USD today, but i received only 1000$ Bonus, the maximum bonus is 1000?

yes , the maximum bonus that you can receive is up to 1000$ but you know , the bonus is given automatically to your account and it helps you to trade and takes a lot of profit , also you can easily withdraw the profit that you earned from the bonus .

Last edited:

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
There were many clients who requested for a direct deposit through their Credit/Debit Cards automatically to Deposit their Forex account.
We are glad that you can deposit to your accounts with any different types of Credit/Debit Cards.
It is enough that you login to your member area in the website ,and choose Credit/Debit Card among the other payment methods .
And in the next secure page which is the Merchant Credit Card enter your credit/debit card details, your account will be deposited automatically .
If you have the condition of receiving a gift , 50% Bonus will be credited to your account immediately.
Notice that those who use their Credit/Debit Card for Depositing to their accounts ,for withdrawal of their profit, they must fill the withdrawal request form by Wire Transfer or another electronic money methods .

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
just take a look at these promotions , maybe you want to have those in Forex trading :

50% bonus on each deposit .
fast reply and multi language supports.
fast deposit and withdrawal by using visa card
maximum leverage of 1:3000
and other good promotions, here you can visit the website : FXGlory

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
FxGlory Provides :

- The leverage of 1:3000 for clients ( the highest leverage in the world)
- 50% bonus on each deposit
- Swap free accounts
- Minimum deposit of 1$
- Micro lot trading (starting from 0.01 lot)
- Fast and easy deposit/withdrawal ( Credit/Debit Card, Skrill , Webmoney, LR , Perfectmoney , Cash u )
- 24-Hour Online Support
and many other good advantages ..

I will recomend you to visit the website for more information

www.fxglory.com

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
Second FXGlory Contest

In second time FxGlory brokerage manifests itself like a sponsor of FXMIM contest. Everyone can participate and win in this contest easily.

one of the great advantages of this contest is having 20 winners, which increase the participant’s hope for being among one of the top ranking,

and other is ,all the prizes are in cash and are withdraw-able at the end of the contest without any limitation;

Also all accounts are real cent accounts and clients must deposit at least 1$ for starting the contest.
after the contest all accounts will convert to dollar accounts and clients can withdraw their balances.

Contest Prizes:

1st : 20,000$
2nd : 10,000$
3rd : 5,000$
4th : 3000$
5th : 1000$
6th 600$
7th to 20th winner prize is 100$
Registration Time: 10th to 30th November
Contest Time: 3rd to 8th December
Contest Rules: Click Here
For more information visit: www.fxmim.com

forexearner

Trader
Nov 21, 2012
I don't think you work for FX Glory but thanks, I spoke to the customer support few seconds ago. Not going to create and account because:

Withdrawal are not instant. I am looking for broker like Exness with the following features:
- High Leverage (1:2000) = Important to hedge with purchasing power, kinda shouting to yourself: "You are wrong BIG TIME!"
- Instant Withdrawal (I do not need to email them nor wait a second longer for anyone's approval)
- Partnership program where referrers get commission of 30% of spreads of trades of each of the Clients you have signed up.
- Best spreads (0.3-1.2)

The hunt is still on...

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
This is the Third FXMIM Company's Contest with 40,000$ cash awards for the 20 top traders.
The FXGlory Ltd company is sponsor of this contest period. All accounts are real cent account and clients must deposit at least 1$ for starting the contest. Also after the contest all accounts will convert to dollar account and clients can withdrawal their balance.
Contest Prizes:
1st 20,000$ - 2nd 10,000$ - 3rd 5,000$ - 4th 3000$ - 5th 1000$ - 6th 600$
7th winner to 20th winner prize is 100$
Registration Time: 10th November to 2nd December
Contest Time: 3rd to 8th December

homi

Trader
Sep 19, 2012
FxGlory for Professionals
Accruing 2-18% annual interest on Free Margin
High-speed orders execution in any market conditions
Using EAs (Expert Advisors)