- Apr 17, 2013
WHAT ARE THE GOLDEN ADVICES IN LIFE?
- You are not rich in life until you have something that money can't buy.
- School is not education. True education is self education.
- No friend/girl friend will stay up all night to replace wet napkins on your forehead when you have fever. Only moms can and will do that, she should be no.1 priority.
- Everyone loves you until you become competition.
- Never put your happiness in someone else's hand.
- No one ever became big in life by showing how small someone else is.
- Always act like you trust the ones you don't.
- We can complain rose bushes have thorns or we can rejoice that thorn bushes have rose. So it's always our choice to be positive or negative.
- Nothing is free in the world.
- Beware of person who has nothing to lose.
- Don't cheat on anyone. Ever. It's the most cheap and disgusting thing to do in life.
- Don't make promises if you have no intention to fulfill them. It might not mean anything to you but it could mean a whole world to someone else.
- Respect everyone. I repeat “everyone”. - Prem Tumula, Quora
Last edited by a moderator: