TFF review by myself

vnmzrn

Trader
May 18, 2023
Guys, I didn't find the review about True Forex Funds, and try it by myself. Because founded a lot of not good info about this prop firm. I have passed my 1 and 2 phase and already get a first payout to my crypto. Will see the next time, I guess I can make more than 106$ like in my first try in funded account.
Did you have any good or bad situation with them?

this is my payout certificate: https://ibb.co/hBphDHF

greg20

May 25, 2023
Just wanted to drop in and give a big shout-out to true forex funds,,,

I started trading with this company in April, passed phase 1 and 2 fairly quickly and with no issues,,

As soon as I passed I received my funded account within the next day and started trading..

Conditions to trade were exactly as expected and spreads were super low as they were in the challenge phase..

The website is great looking and functions as it should with a hateful of information at hand to keep a close eye on your trading journey.

The main focus for me once funded was to get my first payout and use the refund to start another challenge, so once I hit 1% I stopped trading the account. Payout was after only 2 weeks of opening the account and arrived within 2 days into my deal account.

I would highly recommend this prop firm, I believe they also have cTrader platform arriving soon which was one of the biggest factors in joining this company.

I'm looking forward to growing my account and hopefully many more payouts to come very soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 10.41.19.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 10.41.19.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 0