Telegram signals to Meta Trader 4/5 platform

Gregasoft

Trader
Nov 18, 2022
Greetings to everyone,
I would like to copy signals from a subscribed Telegram channel to my Meta Trader 4 platform in a very simple way.

I have looked at the providers, but they are very expensive and I am interested in having a standalone EA Program for further development.

Is there maybe something already compiled and working?

mojovski

Trader
Nov 22, 2022
Greetings to everyone,
I would like to copy signals from a subscribed Telegram channel to my Meta Trader 4 platform in a very simple way.

I have looked at the providers, but they are very expensive and I am interested in having a standalone EA Program for further development.

Is there maybe something already compiled and working?
Hi, I did a similar thing 2 years ago and the solution employed python to access the telegram channel and to send the signals to Metatrader over a specific interface (zeroMq).

It is however something that needs maintenance since the code must run on a server along with a Metatrader terminal.

If you are willing to go that route and have some technical expertise (or someone in your team) I can help you with some code examples.

Best regards

• ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

benperry

Mar 3, 2023
Hi, I did a similar thing 2 years ago and the solution employed python to access the telegram channel and to send the signals to Metatrader over a specific interface (zeroMq).

It is however something that needs maintenance since the code must run on a server along with a Metatrader terminal.

If you are willing to go that route and have some technical expertise (or someone in your team) I can help you with some code examples.

Best regards
Hey, I'm truly interested! I'm also planning to do such a bot for months.