System Help With 60-Sec Binarys

It's not an EA. All it does is provide you with "expected" direction. Ultimate decision and trade process is completely manual. I used it again this morning with good results. I use Option Bot for regular binary trading and this program specifically for 60 Second trading. Both have their place. And still, I only trade 10% of that account's balance. Three of my 5 brokers offer 60 Second trading. I never spend more than 30 minutes logged into any broker. Keeps a low profile. :)

Binary Trader

Trader
Feb 23, 2013
Hi ezrydn, i read the PDF and got a free demo MT 4 account, downloaded the platform. I got stuck at where the PDF says to copy a few files into the template folder. Where do I find the files? Thanks!

Binary Trader

Trader
Feb 23, 2013
WOW! Add the "Forcaster" indicator (found here: http://www.earnforex.com/forum/f12/found-something-interesting-11609/ ) and you've got a killer combo! Thirty trades winning 9 outta 10 (27/3). This is getting better and better.

Hi Ezrydn, i installed the forecast indicator (it's a red line), please explain what the indicator is essentially indicating? if we are trading the opposite of indication (red line above price, we sell, red line below price, we buy), that's pretty much trading a continuation instead of reversal. and when it's together with the RSX and 60 sec STO, the arrows are often or almost always telling the opposite of the red line, there are a few that were concurring and i noticed they are all wins. so adding the red line pretty much screened out 60-70% of the signals from arrows, is that about right?

fotios

Trader
Oct 21, 2015
Ran across this today and gave it a try. Fairly straight forward system. Got more wins than losses. You use your MT4 chart in conjunction with a window with your option broker's platform. I like it. Very easy to use and understand.
where can i get the indicator and the strategy guys thanks in advance