Suggestion on Best MT4 Copy Trading Provider?

forexpointer

Trader
May 19, 2016
Ireland
www.forexpointer.com
Hi,

We have been looking for best and reliable trade copier provider to connect our subscribers with our MetaTrader.

We provide signals but our subscribers are also looking for the trade copying solution so they don’t have to do stuffs manually by themselves. It is also good for them when they are not around trading platforms or even sleeping. Haha...

However, the tricky part is, we have looked around few of the services out there but each one has their own issue.

So, we are looking for suggestions from you if you have used any of the services or previously researched on it. It will be very much helpful for us to find the best and safe solution for our subscribers.

Thanks in advance guys.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am ever reading about mql5 community, also ever reading about zulutrade, as I know there many signal provider from various broker trying to get subscriber with providing copy trades, but I am bever try it

sharelot401

Trader
Jan 19, 2018
sharelot.co
Hi ForexPointer,
We are happy to provide MetaTrader copy to your subscribers as we are dealing with the same business. http://sharelot.co/ Sharelot is the best platform for Forex Trader. We have 24*7 support system for the trader. Drive directions to our platform and create accounts for your subscribers on Sharelot.co. ShareLot services allow you to share your trade volume and watch it live in your MT4 directly or online. Working with such a data let you see the behavior of other traders and make more accurate decision. That’s why sharelot is the best platform for forex trading. So just visit our website and trade easily. Happy to serve you.

Thank You!