Sucess with Forex Hacked 2.4 EA

cardy2012

Trader
Sep 7, 2012
I Have been reviewing about forex hacked EA for the past one and half years but I cannot afford to deposit $1000 0r $5000 to run this EA sucessfully. But after I opened with cents account and finally I can run this Ea sucessfully!! Ill be glad to share and help you to give you the right settings as per your money management!! Lets Grow together!!! HI guys you can start with $150 its profitable with cents account

Last edited:

HansKevin

Trader
May 20, 2017
hello guys , i am using this pro version of forex hacked . and yes this is the working version of "forex hacked" . you can try , it works , but i wont recommend you to rely on this ea for trading . pleas thumbs up me for this share . :) enjoy

Hello Mr. Kaushik, thank you so much for sharing your pro version Forex Hacked EA. I installed it on my MT4 Demo and I observed the trades that it makes. I attached it to the M15 charts of EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, EURGBP, & USDCHF. I noticed that the Forex Hacked EA opens so many positions all at once, and it doesn't use any Stop Loss. It also increases the lot size automatically. Is this not very dangerous to possibly wipe out all the funds in our live account, in case there's a high impact news? Anyway thank you so much for sharing this wonderful EA, Mr. Kaushik. I hope to hear your advice.