Success and risk in every business...

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
You are talking about the forex certainly it is the most risky market when you are talking about it you must mention <risk> word . But the success in the forex and any another place needs a hard work

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
You are talking about the forex certainly it is the most risky market when you are talking about it you must mention <risk> word . But the success in the forex and any another place needs a hard work

Risk = Lack of Knowledge. The currency itself or the trade and the market is not risky, it is the traders lack of knowledge which adds risk for them to their trade.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
No risk no gain. success and risk in every business. I think risk is the part of business. without risk how you gain. so if you to be success then take risk of any kind of business.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Yeap, asl long as you are dare to take the risk, and there will be profit. But be smart, not all risk is profitable.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I always say, in crossing the road you are already risking your life but in a minimal way, forex is risky but thats the main thing about it, we work hard to learn and practive to minimize this risk and thats what makes it worth it in the end.. giving up will never get you anywhere if you ask me so the only way to go is forward where all the risk is at :D

ecom

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
Every business has success and risk. So you should best take care of your trade. I can give you a good advice. You can involve a good broker who give you many facilities. My choice is Forex-Metal.