Success and risk in every business...

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by jdallas156, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jdallas156

jdallas156 Trader

You are talking about the forex certainly it is the most risky market when you are talking about it you must mention <risk> word . But the success in the forex and any another place needs a hard work

2. TheLastBear

TheLastBear Banned

Risk = Lack of Knowledge. The currency itself or the trade and the market is not risky, it is the traders lack of knowledge which adds risk for them to their trade.

3. Maria08

Maria08 Banned

No risk no gain. success and risk in every business. I think risk is the part of business. without risk how you gain. so if you to be success then take risk of any kind of business.

4. krecex

krecex Trader

Yeap, asl long as you are dare to take the risk, and there will be profit. But be smart, not all risk is profitable.

5. inggo

inggo Master Trader

I always say, in crossing the road you are already risking your life but in a minimal way, forex is risky but thats the main thing about it, we work hard to learn and practive to minimize this risk and thats what makes it worth it in the end.. giving up will never get you anywhere if you ask me so the only way to go is forward where all the risk is at :D

6. Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor Active Trader

Every trade you take has an element of risk attached to it. As a professional Forex trader you have to eliminate the risk as much as possible.

7. ecom

ecom Banned

Every business has success and risk. So you should best take care of your trade. I can give you a good advice. You can involve a good broker who give you many facilities. My choice is Forex-Metal.