Starting a Forex Technical Analysis Service

chris777

Trader
Jul 3, 2012
Hello,

I wanted to hear your opinion about this. I have a forex website which offers free education and has some visitors each month. I wish to provide the technical analysis service to the visitors of my website – like identifying the prominent support and resistance levels with specific entry and exit recommendations. I wonder if you can help me answer the following questions.

1) Do I need to register/start a company anywhere or I can just collect the monthly payments to my personal bank account? Maybe you know some payment processor which allow to do that and which do not disclose my personal address?
2) Do you think that if I do not show any physical address on the Contact Us page that will not lower the credibility of the service?
3) If I provide the specific entry and exit recommendations do you think that this activity needs to be regulated by FSA or NFA?
4) What price you might feel comfortable paying for a full-featured 50 currency pair technical service which analyzes technical setups using all major technical tools on all major time frames, trend strengths and ties all up using proprietary analysis methodology?

If you can help me with any of the above questions that would be awesome!

Thank you very much for your time and hoping to hear form you soon!)

If you have experience setting up such companies it would be so great to hear form you!

Chris