Start Independent Forex Trade Copier Service Using "Signal Magician"

eacoder

Trader
May 18, 2013
www.ea-coder.com
With Signal Magician you can start a new one or improve your existing trading signal business (trade copier service).

With this All-In-One remote trade copier software you are the boss and you become INDEPENDENT trade signal provider and complete owner of your trade copier service. Signal Magician is a remote trade copier on steroids and one of the most powerful software of its kind you can have.

Using Signal Magician (formerly known as Remote Trade Copier I've been able to make money selling trading signals from just my DEMO MT4 account. Yes, that's possible and I tell my story in my book "How to Start Your Own Forex Signal Service".

If you are genuine trading signal provider and you want to have full control of your trade copier business then Signal Magician will definitely help you with that. You can copy trades to followers automatically anywhere in the world and build your brands in Forex industry at the same time.

With only Signal Magician and MT4 platform you can start your trade copier (signals) service.
You can create automated payments with PayPal and ClickBank to get your business running on autopilot.
You can generate trades by your trading strategy and then sell them to your followers. And if you do not have your trading strategy then you can learn how to create one without programming knowledge using our Trading Strategy Launch Framework that we teach at Autotrading Academy.
You can also sell trades from MQL5 Market, Zulutrade or any other demo/real MT4 account.
You can become an independent account manager to make a passive income.
You will be in control of who can copy your trades.

Visit my website at www.signalmagician.com for more information about my remote forex copier software.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
Hello, can I use Signal Magician to provide Independent Forex Trade Copier Service from the FreshForex company?