Should I pay someone to complete funding challenge for me?

Snoo6696

Trader
Dec 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I am an aspiring full time trader who has been practicing trading for almost 6 months. I am considering taking the ftmo or myforexfunds challenge and was thinking about paying someone to complete the challenge for me ([URL deleted]).

What do you guys think, should I pay someone to do the challenge or keep practicing and do it myself?

Last edited by a moderator:

KMAtrades

Trader
Nov 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I am an aspiring full time trader who has been practicing trading for almost 6 months. I am considering taking the ftmo or myforexfunds challenge and was thinking about paying someone to complete the challenge for me (https://www.fiverr.com/share/9b9QAD).

What do you guys think, should I pay someone to do the challenge or keep practicing and do it myself?
1 . I may be biased I have never heard anything bad about FTMO. my forex funds depend on which one you choose RAPID has a minimum of 3 trading days a week.
Note, these 3 days you can not just inter 0.01 trad to make up a trading day. You have to actual normal lot trade. it all depends on which instrument and trading strategy, you can sometimes not have good trade for up to 3 days.

2. Learn it yourself, for long-run success, trading skills, give time, effort, and consistency learning, you will be fine. 6 months give another 6 -12 months. I know there is the urge to start to earn.