Short Term - High Return Online Trading

Shane L

Trader
Mar 27, 2013
Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading. I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”.

The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type that have the potential to provide substantial returns in the short term. I am starting with $5000 (real cash) and I need to make a minimum of 100 trades in 3 months.

My bankroll and returns can all be used in any way that I choose as long as all trades are justified and documented. We are being encouraged to diversify our portfolio with some unique hybrid type investments.

I am currently looking at a few websites that offer “Binary Options”. Does anybody have an opinion on online binary options trading? What are the best binary options websites? I am very interested in currency, and I also have an interest in lumber. I’m not sure if any of these binary options sites offer options on the price of lumber?

I am looking forward to, and would greatly appreciate any feedback/ suggestions/ advice/ comments/ etc.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Love to get info on Binaries as well, and thanks for posting this thread. The fact is that while there's some info on binary options, none have been able size up to what I was looking for..will review this thread later on and hope some good details on binary options,

herculesfx

Trader
Mar 20, 2013
Brazil
binary options looks only good on adverts ...
If You want make money on them You must have magic ball to forecast future with ideal timing and accuracy ...

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think that is a trading approach doomed to fail over the long-term, but I look forward to responses from those who at least claim to succeed at it.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
No-one wants to be identified with failures. If you can keep your investors’ portfolios safe, even in spite of small profits, you’ll still be popular with them. But if you go after the biggest possible profits within the shortest possible time (this target is attainable, but rarely leads to everlasting success in the markets), and you happen to lose your investors’ portfolios, you’ll lose your popularity. Once one’s popularity is lost, it’s extremely difficult to gain it back. It’s better to be safe than to be sorry. Some gurus were popular yesterday, but because of impatience, they lost their reputation. I’ve always featured profitable generals of the markets, and will still feature many more. However, I’m not interested in market wizards that crashed and got burned.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
No-one wants to be identified with failures. If you can keep your investors’ portfolios safe, even in spite of small profits, you’ll still be popular with them. But if you go after the biggest possible profits within the shortest possible time (this target is attainable, but rarely leads to everlasting success in the markets), and you happen to lose your investors’ portfolios, you’ll lose your popularity. Once one’s popularity is lost, it’s extremely difficult to gain it back. It’s better to be safe than to be sorry. Some gurus were popular yesterday, but because of impatience, they lost their reputation. I’ve always featured profitable generals of the markets, and will still feature many more. However, I’m not interested in market wizards that crashed and got burned.

Generals? Wizards? Are you sure you are even trading or are you caught up in your fantasy world?

Shane L

Trader
Mar 27, 2013
Summary - Trading done
I made about 300 trades and just broke even over all (mostly forex). It's not as easy as it seems! I also tried the binary options and actually did really well (might have been luck) - I made a 55 binary options trades and made over $1200, fortunately this made up for my forex trading losses. I tried both 24option and Optionfx. I lost $200 at 24option and made $1400 at optionfx. I actually found a trick to get 25% back on all my losses by signing up as an affiliate at [url deleted]. I'm sure it's not permitted but nobody has said anything to me yet. I'm sure if I started doing some bigger numbers somebody would notice pretty quickly.
Thanks for everyone’s help.