Share - The stable trading platform

bvatum

Trader
Sep 3, 2014
Hi everyone, I have tried a lot of free and commercial trading platform. Few months later, I chose the Mars Trader. It developed by the HTML5. That means this system dispense to download by any browser. Even you can easily to experience on iphone/ iPad / Andriod. It’s very stable and innovative that I even seen.
You should also try it.

Attachments

• MARS EN (B) 0620.jpg
    MARS EN (B) 0620.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 43

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I am using MT4 platform and so far I don't have any problem with it. But I am also willing to try something new.

bvatum

Trader
Sep 3, 2014
The introduction of HTML5:
HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. It is the fifth revision of the HTML standard (created in 1990 and standardized as HTML 4 as of 1997) and, as of December 2012, is a candidate recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans and consistently understood by computers and devices (web browsers, parsers, etc.). HTML5 is intended to subsume not only HTML 4, but also XHTML 1 and DOM Level 2 HTML.

Data from wikipedia.

Last edited:

bvatum

Trader
Sep 3, 2014
Interface friendly, and I have three kinds of different colors to meet my favorite.
1111.jpg

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

Last edited:

TraderPaul

Trader
Nov 17, 2014
Bva,
if you're looking for a stable, intuitive platform that offers things that are neat and useful you should have a look at the cTrader platform.

It comes in several different flavors (desktop, developer, web, tablet) and includes things like complete transparency on the trade events/process and cloud storage for synchronisation across platforms and devices as standard.

and the guys who run spotware are a really good bunch - I highly recommend them.

One thing I would say to anyone using MT4 is that the platform is designed for the broker - not for you.
That being said it has a number of bugs and weaknesses built into it.
So, just to give you an example MT4 comes in 4 pieces.
1. MT4 client
2. Manager app
3. Administrator app
4. Reporting database

the client and manager work well together, the admin and the reporting DB work well together.
The manager and administrator have rounding errors between the two (if you're performing trades outside of your base currency you'll see them - only pennies - but still, rounding errors)
The reporting database also has a really neat feature which is the kiss of death for regulatory reporting needs - if your DB stops but your traders keep playing, when you turn the DB back on the trades (in the trade lines table) will show the trade entry time as when they were committed to the DB - not the time when the trader performed the trade.
Normally with an MT4 platform you, as a broker, spend serious time and money creating plugins to correct for the platform - this creates problems in itself (the more plugins you have the slower the trade execution process).

If we have any MT4 admins in the house who would like to know how to get around a number of these problems please feel free to drop me a line - if you're running an IT dept with this platform you can be pretty screwed.

Paul.

bvatum

Trader
Sep 3, 2014
Bva,
if you're looking for a stable, intuitive platform that offers things that are neat and useful you should have a look at the cTrader platform.

It comes in several different flavors (desktop, developer, web, tablet) and includes things like complete transparency on the trade events/process and cloud storage for synchronisation across platforms and devices as standard.

and the guys who run spotware are a really good bunch - I highly recommend them.

One thing I would say to anyone using MT4 is that the platform is designed for the broker - not for you.
That being said it has a number of bugs and weaknesses built into it.
So, just to give you an example MT4 comes in 4 pieces.
1. MT4 client
2. Manager app
3. Administrator app
4. Reporting database

the client and manager work well together, the admin and the reporting DB work well together.
The manager and administrator have rounding errors between the two (if you're performing trades outside of your base currency you'll see them - only pennies - but still, rounding errors)
The reporting database also has a really neat feature which is the kiss of death for regulatory reporting needs - if your DB stops but your traders keep playing, when you turn the DB back on the trades (in the trade lines table) will show the trade entry time as when they were committed to the DB - not the time when the trader performed the trade.
Normally with an MT4 platform you, as a broker, spend serious time and money creating plugins to correct for the platform - this creates problems in itself (the more plugins you have the slower the trade execution process).

If we have any MT4 admins in the house who would like to know how to get around a number of these problems please feel free to drop me a line - if you're running an IT dept with this platform you can be pretty screwed.

Paul.

Dear Paul,
Thank you for your information of cTrader platform.
In fact I've took cTrader into consideration. But I choose Mars Trader.
I'd like to try something new. It developed by HTML5, so I can trade on PC or mobile anywhere.
I think the stable and intuitive platform I had it already.

bvatum

Trader
Sep 3, 2014
Besides the no download necessary of forex trading platform.
I find they have MT4 of web recently, this is new release. I'll share the picture later on.