scalping + rebate

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
Where can I learn more about this strategy (books, links or any other resources will be much appreciated)?

Thank you

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
As far as I know, for the rebates to be counted by the broker, the trades must either have a minimum time length or profit/loss size (in pips), which invalidates scalping as a viable strategy for earning through the cashback services.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
Yes you are right, some brokers have some conditions to get rebate, because that i change my broker, and now i dont have any conditions. I get rebate for every trade i made, it does not matter how long is trade open, or how big is profit or loss. Now i trade a lot more, and my goal is to earn money from rebate, and keep account at least at its initial state. My last account lasted for 14 months, at the end i get greedy, and increase my lots and lost everything, but i 14 months I earned on rebate more than was my initional account. Now i opened another (classic) account beacuse of higher rebate, but is difficult to do scalping beacuse of bigger spread. Now i am looking for strategies for this type of trayding. I want to trade, a lot to get more rebate, and keep my account stable at the same amount (it would be ideal if he grew up but that is second goal :)).

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
How broker earn money? From comission. Through rebate you get some comission back. I trade a lot, trying to keep account brake even, and earn money from rebate. The best thing is if you earn money from trading, and rebate is just additional bonus :)