Running Commentay

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Difficult market to trade this AM--most pairs mired in extended neutral formations, Either wait for a brerakout or trust your luck to bring home a winner. I'd rather wait now for a significant move prior to trading, "You got to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em-Know when to walk away, ect." 7:18 EST 5/15/2017 USD/CHF starting to turn--Might have a shot at a 10 min Binary in the next 20 min. or so --Stay tuned for developments 7;46 EST-----------------------Can't get a clean read on USD/CHF (charts disagree,mixed signals) Hang in there 7:56AM EST-----Coming up on Empire State Survey at 830 AM EST-Will wait and trade the reaction , if any 805 AM EST

Last edited:

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
We got a USD negative reaction to Empire State survey and will look for an entry point as per previous comment--0837 AM EST--I am having to discontinue this running commentary as I find that I cannot both give current commentary and also trade at the same time and give my best effort to both. Since I am primarily a trader and not a commentator I must regrettably abandon this project.

Last edited: