Rosaline Ballesio is a fraud, Never do business with her

CharlesMarcus

Jan 22, 2019
Rosaline Lai Ballesio, is of Asian origin and resident in England along with her husband and swindler of French origin, both fled France due to accusations of fraud. Rosaline Ballesio is a world-class swindler who has teamed up with her own husband to use websites like btcmt4 to earn easy and dirty money. There have been many complaints and complaints from different media, including the web against these people who have developed a scam system that has given them millions of euros as a benefit. Each complaint is sadder than the previous one and it is unfortunate that this type of people take advantage of those who wish to invest and progress in their investments, who trust them to swindle them.

1*sVqHg4U_zwyAMGE9ABzmbg.jpeg

Rosaline-Lai-Ballesio-Scammer
And not only that, Mrs. Rosaline Ballesio has been responsible for laundering the money systems in the supposed services offered by their websites, and not only that, but also does not provide answers as responsible for the errors that could be thrown by their systems. It does not answer about faults or doubts. The effrontery of this woman for stealing money is frightening. Scam Webs like BTCMT4, cryptomt4 and others are part of the scam of this woman and her husband. They use the accounts of the company where he works: Rich Sun Corporation to promote these fake programs to scam people. I speak like a victim. Her husband: Mr. Philippe Ballesio receives the money in the account: IBAN account number: FR76300030001000005765297724 and it turned out to be from a certain Philippe Ballesio, the account is accredited in the bank societé generale.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Mate it's all fine, do you have contact with her lately ? I have read whole post. And what Rich Sun corporation say about that ? You also posting very sensetive personal info and without any proof other than your words it's against the law. So let's make it talkable, I specially made post here after reading this.