Restrain your emotions

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by SweetPrincess, Jul 17, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Excitement, greed and fear are some of the things that must be avoided and have no place in a trader's calculations so it is advisable to start with small amounts for investment.
    Traders are human beings that we have to find a way of living with emotions, we must control them and minimize their effects on our lives.

2. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

You are right, traders need to avoid their greed and emotions during their trading! In this case, trading with a specific plan is very important! If a trader follows his trading plan so sincerely, then he might be not face huge damage of his trading capital, no doubt greed is very common problem here.

3. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Trading plan is perfect way to control your emotions. I trade only according to trading plan so it a kind of planned gains or losses which don't generate emotions and force me to make mistakes.

4. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

This is way, I think traders need to have a particular trading strategy! Without a particular trading strategy success is really impossible! I see, many new traders crash their balance since, since they don’t know the way of controlling emotions in trading.

5. Max Power

Max Power Newbie

They are part of the human being and will always be present even if we do not want

Rickie likes this.
  6. Rickie

Rickie Trader

Aha. Invest only amount that you can earn for 1 month after loss and not more. So, to be more comfortable we have to improve our real income. More income (except trading and speculations), more abilities to invest money. Make your money!

7. Rickie

Rickie Trader

But... we are able to suppress it.