Remote Fx Trader "fully backed"

proptrader14

Feb 5, 2015
Remote Forex Trader "Fully Backed"

Blueprint Capital Ltd. – London EC2A

Our Remote programme offers Potential Traders to trade Fx spot Rates through our platforms. The Blueprint Remote Trader Programme is designed to allow traders to work from a destination of their choice whilst they trade or learn to trade in the fx markets.

we will fund your account with 25k to start and moving up to £250k depending on performance based on a 35-70 split to start off with for all profit made above 10K.

If this is the exciting opportunity you are looking for then please send me with a covering letter & CV

Required experience:
•Forex Trading: 1 year

visobibi

Trader
Jun 14, 2014
Hello,
May I know whether your vaccancy is still available?
I am responding to your ad in earn forex dated feb5, 2015.
I am very much involved in internet marketing and affiliate marketing. Presently I am doing GPT jobs and earning for paid to click, paid to signups etc. I am also posting ads in different forums along with my referral links. I am a graduate, middle-aged lady, now involved in forex trading using no deposit bonus of different brokers. I am applying different strategies while trading by reading baby pips.com, investopedia.com/forex/strategies/,dailyfx.com/technical_analysis/forex_trading_strategies,and www.fxkeys.com › Indicators › Bollinger Bands etc etc and by reading stock charts. If your job is still available, I am interested to become a part of your team to learn and earn.

Please send me your terms and conditions if you are interested to appoint me for the above said job.
I would like to hear from you soon.
Thanks