Reliable broker with 1:500 leverage and people who have proofs of payment

digitalvoice

Active Trader
Oct 17, 2012
hello

Im looking for a reliable broker with a leverage 1:500. For these reason I want know if anyone have proofs of withdrawal funds from their brokers.

I have made some research in google and i see people complain that they have requested the money from their broker, and they dont receive that money.

sorry for my bad english

thanks in advance

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
EXNESS fits your requirements. They even have automated withdrawals, which take only several seconds if you withdraw with some online payment system.

But generally speaking, withdrawals are rarely a problem with majority of brokers. It just happens so that many traders overreact on any delays with withdrawals.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
With regard to the leverage you need, quite a few brokers offer that and much more. Honestly though yet to come across a broker personally who refused to pay up. Usually these reviews as Enivid noted are on account of delays, mis-communication on bonus offered and et al.

Nick257

Banned
Jul 26, 2013
hello

Im looking for a reliable broker with a leverage 1:500. For these reason I want know if anyone have proofs of withdrawal funds from their brokers.

I have made some research in google and i see people complain that they have requested the money from their broker, and they dont receive that money.

sorry for my bad english

thanks in advance

Wltrade has leverage 1:500. They provide quick withdrawal, and they don't just claim that, it's really quick.