Reason for leaving trading

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Everyday lots of people are joining in Forex trading but it is a matter of sorrow that most of them can't continue their trading life & compel to leave from here. What’s the reason for that they can't stay here, and because they have no any idea about Forex. When any new traders trade they think that they will earn more money but they can't because of their little knowledge they are not serious person.

As there are many reason to join the forex trading in the same way there are many reason to leave the forex trading the main reason is we cannot get success and get dishearten and want to leave the forex trading as there is not fix income so people find difficulties to keep continue their trading as they need consistent profit to fulfill their family need and responsibility.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
I will be trading until i retire. I love Forex trading and i earn a very good living from it.

I do feel sorry for the people that have to give up on trading though, but its like any other business, you have to know what you are doing to be able to succeed.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I think many people think that trading in forex market is easy money and you don`t have to do much to succeed.
It requires a lot of hard work before you know how the market works.