PSZ settings/colours - copying .set files to new MT5.

Bergh

Feb 28, 2023
Hi,

I recently started using another version of MT5 by a different broker, and wish to download/use my old historic PSZ settings/colours on this new MT5 version.

I saved down my old templates as ".set" files, and tried to open them through the "file", "open data folder" of the new MT5 version, but no application seems to work to download them (Acrobat, Photoshop, Notepad etc. - clearly not applicable).

Please assist, thanks

Marc.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You want to copy a saved .set file from one MT5 platform to another MT5 platform?

To do that, you need to first open the Data folder of the "old" MT5, go to MQL5, then Presets, find your .set file there and copy it. Then open the Data folder in your "new" MT5, go to \MQL5\Presets\ and paste the file there. You will then be able to load that .set file in your "new" MT5.

Bergh

Feb 28, 2023
You want to copy a saved .set file from one MT5 platform to another MT5 platform?

To do that, you need to first open the Data folder of the "old" MT5, go to MQL5, then Presets, find your .set file there and copy it. Then open the Data folder in your "new" MT5, go to \MQL5\Presets\ and paste the file there. You will then be able to load that .set file in your "new" MT5.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, will try that.