ProsperaTrade.com - Unique Auto-Trading System - 43,000 pips in 19 months

ProsperaTrade

Active Trader
Oct 25, 2009
www.prosperatrade.com
Hi this is Jordan Lee the founder of ProsperaTrade.com. It is a unique forex trading system that uses advanced forecasting methods to come up with trades that show high probability of success on a weekly basis.

Here is a graph showing the performance of the system since March, 2008. This shows the cumulative pips up to the end of Sept, 2009:

graph.png

In Oct. 2009 we started posting live trading results verified by MT4i.com. Use the link below to view the live MT4 statement:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/prosperatrade

These trades can be automated using MT4 and the Expert Advisor that comes with the system. This is not an auto-trading robot. The forecasts are posted each week on the website. You simply have to download the trade files into the EA each weekend to have Metatrader auto-trade them. You can manually trade the forecasts as well but most choose to auto-trade them.

* Trades 10 currency pairs
* Consistent and very well-balanced
* Outperforms 99% of the systems on the market
* Start with as little as $500 on a micro account
* Only 5-10 minutes required each weekend
* Everything else is automated for the entire trading week

The system is able to adapt to changing market conditions. It does well in both ranging and trending markets, low and high volatility, and is able to predict market reversals with a high degree of accuracy.

There is a lot more information on the website, so rather than post it here please take the time to review the system at:

http://www.prosperatrade.com

There is a 1 week trial you can take for $1 to test the system out on a demo MT4 account. This allows you to see how it works first hand. I believe you will be very impressed with the simplicity and performance of the system. I've tried to keep the hype-level to a minimum because I'm sure we're all tired of seeing it. The goal with ProsperaTrade was to help people be profitable in Forex in the long-term without having to spend countless hours studying the market.

I am opening up this thread to answer any questions you may have...but please first review the material on the website. Most of the questions are answered there. There are FAQ's on the "Trading" page.

If there are any additional questions, feedback or suggestions please feel free to share. Thanks!