Profiforex Discussion

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Good day Everyone!

I have just three question for all traders using the Profiforex platform

1. Who has got the 500% bonus and have you been able to withdraw your bonus? (I read that it has to be converted first, but want to know if anyone has successfully done this)

2. When trading with the demo account, the execution speed is great. Is this the same on a Live account?

3. How do you use the quotations with V and ECN suffix?

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
I will answer the 2nd and last question.

2. Yes, the speed of execution on a demo account is the same when you use a live account. Profiforex has a superb order execution speed. You can test this with a 1USD micro account, risk free.

3. The quotation with V suffix means Variable spreads. Example; EURUSD - 0.1 to 0.9, while quotes with ECN suffix are also variable spreads but this time the spreads are much lower. If EURUSDv is 0.2pip, EURUSDecn would be 0.1pip. The difference between both quotation is the commission fee of 0.3pip and 0.6pip respectively.

You can ask further questions.

Rashen

Jun 24, 2016
Yes, I converted my bonus to my main balance and made a withdraw request which was processed. The condition for getting bonus is that you have to trade for bonus to be released. For each Lot I traded, I got 3 dollars because I usually use the fixed spreads. So bit by bit the bonus was coming into my account.
About the speed of execution, I can't say the exact speed, but it is very fast.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
I was able to withdraw 40dollars of my bonus last week after making some trades. Execution speed looks fine to me.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
The bonus can be withdrawn. You have to get it released into your account by trading continuously. I have now even discovered that this bonus posses no risk to traders because it is kept separately from your account balance. So one can decide to withdraw it or trade with it.

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Update for Profiforex traders

Expiration of CFD contract
In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, please note that NATGASv contract expires today (August 29, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open NATGASv position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. Clients wishing to maintain position NATGASv will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next NATGASv trading sessions

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Updates
Contract Expiry.
In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, COPPERv contract expires today (August 31, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open COPPERv position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. Traders wishing to maintain position COPPERv will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next COPPERv trading sessions.

BagIt

Jul 27, 2016
I registered with this broker 2 weeks back. I thought there is a Copy Trade system. I only saw investment link. Anyways, I do like the platform for its speed. I have not tried the bonus yet.

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Update
Contract Expiry.
In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, AUS200v contract expires today (September 15, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open AUS200v position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. Traders wishing to maintain position AUS200v will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next AUS200v trading sessions.

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Update

Contract Expiration
In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, your USOILv contract expires today (September 20, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open USOILv position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. traders wishing to maintain position USOILv will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next USOILv trading sessions

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Reminder

In case you’ve not read the Profiforex Client Agreement file, please note the following:

These strategies or trading styles are allowed with conditions

Scalping (Less than 1 minute deal): This is allowed only on 5 digit quotation. If you open and close a deal in less than 1 minute on a 5 digit quote, the profit made on such trade will be cancelled. This has happened to some traders who have failed to pay attention to the agreement file and they end up writing bad reviews about Profiforex.

Hedging: This is allowed on both type of quotation on the condition that trade is open for more than 60 seconds.

News Trading: Completely allowed with no condition

EA: Only Scalping EAs are not allowed.

Happy trading.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Wait l
Yes, I converted my bonus to my main balance and made a withdraw request which was processed. The condition for getting bonus is that you have to trade for bonus to be released. For each Lot I traded, I got 3 dollars because I usually use the fixed spreads. So bit by bit the bonus was coming into my account.
About the speed of execution, I can't say the exact speed, but it is very fast.

Wait let me get something straight, what if your trading was not successful would the bonus you have won still come to you, or does it just come like that irrespective of the result of trades?

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
I registered with this broker 2 weeks back. I thought there is a Copy Trade system. I only saw investment link. Anyways, I do like the platform for its speed. I have not tried the bonus yet.
I tried clicking on the link and it returns nothing. Seems it is not yet working. I mean the Copy trade system. I would like them to add this soon.