principles of a profitable trade

Aleksbuk

Master Trader
Jan 4, 2017
Hi every one! I started this thread because i want share to you my principles which i use in my every day trading. If you like it, ok, subscribe to me and you will receive keys for profitable trade.

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Talking about principles that contribute to profitable trade, William Stanley Jevons said; As a general rule, it is foolish to do just what other people are doing, because there are almost sure to be too many people doing the same thing.” Profitable trading shouldn't depend on what others do. Develop your own profitable trading strategy that suits your trading needs.

Aleksbuk

Master Trader
Jan 4, 2017
Talking about principles that contribute to profitable trade, William Stanley Jevons said; As a general rule, it is foolish to do just what other people are doing, because there are almost sure to be too many people doing the same thing.” Profitable trading shouldn't depend on what others do. Develop your own profitable trading strategy that suits your trading needs.
100% you are right

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
100% you are right
Thank you Aleksbuk.
A really important principle to apply to be a successful trader is learning to identify and accept your own limits. There should be a limit to our trading frequency, how much money you should place at risk, how many technical indicators you should use, and so on.

• 👍
Reactions: Aleksbuk

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
One effective way to trade profitably is to minimize your fears & act fast to get out of a losing position so you can maintain your losses to a minimum so that trade has been executed to the best of your ability. Once you have entered a trade you should never forget to enter a stop-loss order. Your stop needs to be adjusted to lessen the amount of money you have at risk and to protect any profits you may gain.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi every one! I started this thread because i want share to you my principles which i use in my every day trading. If you like it, ok, subscribe to me and you will receive keys for profitable trade.

I liked your videos; it would be better if you share more videos according to the thread! By the way, my trading principle is, Price Action trading! Yes, I always make my market analysis based on the recent candle patterns in the higher time frames!