Nicola Pinna

Sep 28, 2022
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I hope to write in the right section. I have been using the position sizer on a demo account for about 1 month and the autotrading works well. now I have started a challenge of a prop and with the new demo account (same broker) I do not open the operations. I always have to remove and reinsert the expert advisor. can you help me? thank you

Icona di Verificata con community
Post automatically merged:

Please do not post in languages other than English in this thread. Use Google Translate if you need to.

excuse me. i used google translator. I don't know why he entered it in English

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I hope to write in the right section. I have been using the position sizer on a demo account for about 1 month and the autotrading works well. now I have started a challenge of a prop and with the new demo account (same broker) I do not open the operations. I always have to remove and reinsert the expert advisor. can you help me? thank you
The Experts tab of your MetaTrader platform should show some messages when you try to open a trade and it fails. If you could copy them here or show us the screenshot, we could probably help you. But most likely, it is either autotrading disabled in your platform (or for this EA) or autotrading disabled by the broker (prop firms often disable autotrading at around news release times).