Portfolio Management

Jonathan!

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 27, 2015
I was doing some research about money managers and I was looking at different brokers. When I spoke to ironfx on live chat they started talking to me about Portfolio Management that they seem to do in house. Has anyone heard of this before? Have you use their Portfolio Management?

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
My account manager at Ironfx offered me a new product they launched named Portfolio management. The thing is that i dont know a lot about it and from a brief google search i found out that there are some brokers offering this option. My account manager told me that they have two strategies offered which the expected return can be 15%-35% . From what it sounds it is profitable but since i dont have any experience on that i would like some of your thoughts. If you like i can ask for more details so you will be able to assist me.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I am not sure about IronFX, but I doubt that it will be managed "in house". Most brokers just refer customers to third-party managers, so that the company is not responsible for anything. If they are really doing it "in house", make sure you are signing the agreement with the company and not with the guy who will be managing your portfolio.

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
Have you ever used anything similar Enivid ? Any feedback or traps to be carefull ?

Jonathan!

Apr 27, 2015
Well, I had this lady send me a couple of emails and she was saying she will be my account manager and so on. She also sent me a brochure about this portfolio management program and it looks to have the possibility for some good returns. One of the 2 strategies they have in that brochure is talking about potential returns of 30%, which is a good sum if this can be achieved. Would like to hear from anyone that has used this to get there experience.

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
Well, I had this lady send me a couple of emails and she was saying she will be my account manager and so on. She also sent me a brochure about this portfolio management program and it looks to have the possibility for some good returns. One of the 2 strategies they have in that brochure is talking about potential returns of 30%, which is a good sum if this can be achieved. Would like to hear from anyone that has used this to get there experience.

It's something new to me too Jonathan as i have not any experience with this kind of accounts. That is the reason i asked here because maybe some of the more experienced traders used this feature somewhere else

Jonathan!

Apr 27, 2015
Well I was fascinated to find out a bit more about this so I went back to their live chat and spoke to them. They told me they have 2 strategies. One of them will have the possibility for an approximate 20% return and the other one for 30%. These are some really interesting figures. There are also some charges. A management fee of 2% and a performance fee of 30%. These are similar figures to other money managers I have researched in the market. They will basically be managing my funds and doing my trading. Looks interesting so I have arranged for them to give me a call and tell me more. Will update you once I have more information.

David M

Apr 20, 2015
This portfolio management product was offered to me also. I look at their figures and yes they seem to be quite good. One thing that I liked is that you don't have those excessive minimum deposits that many money managers normally request. You can select one of the programs with as low as $500 as far as I know. Im actually thinking of investing $1000 just to see what may happen. Have you guys tried this?

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
This portfolio management product was offered to me also. I look at their figures and yes they seem to be quite good. One thing that I liked is that you don't have those excessive minimum deposits that many money managers normally request. You can select one of the programs with as low as $500 as far as I know. Im actually thinking of investing $1000 just to see what may happen. Have you guys tried this?

I have decided to give it a try with a deposit of 1000 USD so far so good, fingers crossed everything should be allright and deliver what they are stating

Jonathan!

Apr 27, 2015
I've made a deposit with portfolio management and I am looking at their performance so far. It's not a big deposit which is a good thing. All other money managers that I have used have requested big deposits but with these guys I've started with a substantially smaller balance. Im just trying them out at the moment. I can't see what they are trading on my behalf but I can check my equity through my portal. There is a small increase from the time I made the deposit but nothing mega. It's only been 10 days though. It looks good so far.

Fischer

Apr 9, 2015
Yes Jonathan same here but i believe in order to see results we need to allow some time

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
If somebody can't trade, he can make some investments. It's good. The main thing to find a good PAMM platform and fund manager. I'm not sure yet, but I would like to try Freshforex. I've read good reviews about their PAMM-platform.