Please suggest a well-developed risk management expert to keep the risk% loss per day

Rexi359

Trader
Aug 23, 2021
Hello,
I looked at a lot of experts and did not find a good risk manager.
For example, to keep a 5% loss per day on an account, but to calculate everything:
the positions that are closed during the day + the active positions + pending positions that the price movement will open and close on the way = 5% for the day.

Please suggest a well-developed risk management expert to keep the risk% loss per day

I prefer the option to hedge the positions when reaching 5% loss and not to close them.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Account Protector can do that except for the "+ pending positions that the price movement will open and close on the way" part. I don't think it is a good idea to implement such a feature into a risk manager EA.

Rexi359

Trader
Aug 23, 2021
thanks for the answer,
if we have a line on which we will reach the risk of loss, and we do not like the forecast result, we can put pending positions between the current price and the actual risk line with which we would like the result. And if we can move the line of risk and put it where we like the result, we get a risk robot.