Please, Noobs...

I'm suddenly inundated with friend requests from people with 0 to 2 posts. No Thanks. Get some experience first. I've tried your idea and got stuck as a babysitter and had to squash some feelings, which I don't like doing.

Understand, I'm NOT a full time teacher or hand-holder. I trade myself, all day long. If you're a trader seeking help, that's different.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would just set the requests to ignore, that's what I do when things get busy. It's not that I do not want to make friends, but I would rather trade and try to make some $$$ than hold anyone's hand.

I know some of the newbies must be feeling desperate, just wanted to say to all the noobs out there, we have gone through the same thing.

Here's what we did: We went back to school, worked out what we did wrong, researched online for more lessons, strategies, backtested them and after consistent performance, moved shop to live account.

What we did not do: send out spam requests to people you have not interacted with online..this is sure to turn off quite a few, good luck.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
See if you can report them in and whatever you do, do not reply to the er..request. That just seems to egg them on to blitz you with more insane requests..
LOL, looks like you have become popular with the noobs, what's your secret? :)