Phylosophi

IvoG

Trader
Aug 8, 2019
Financial aspect is like the golden fruit from the tree's,
the apple that eva ate, surpassing the snake'
Detaille's

You got some catching lines, or the beauty of phylosopie on the marketing, I'm intriged, within my love, Ivo
Philosophy on a turn, Phylosophi on a wrong

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
You tell me how you will connect Philosophy with the Forex itself. Do you have some ideas ? I have seen your post and start to think by myself about all that. I am kinda lost honestly. Something should really be done. I will wait for other opinions here.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
I want to ask the same question cause I really don't get what this is doing there for many many other reasons other people wouldn't even start to discuss yet. How much you should really do there, I am totally and completely lost. Do good;)
//------

hey sarn..... there is a good chance ivo's native language does not translate well into english..... i code for people all over the world and the language barrier can be a high hill at times......

odds are he just wants quotes or sayings as they relate to trading......

such as, if we were to get that perfect buy signal and we take it..... then the market turns slightly against us..... we now forget of our perfect signal..... our minds often begin the self doubt trip..... fear sets in..... yet there is no true reason for it.....

senca the younger would say, "We suffer more in imagination than in reality.”

.....h

Last edited:

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
We need to stop spam on our forums for basically any reason you may have here. Simply stop please and that's it. Do you really see from where it's going or not ? I am not looking to argue with that matter anyway. I hope you do want the same.