Pending Orders

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I don't know about you guys, but most of my orders with very few exceptions are usually pending orders. Of course it comes down to trading strategy and preference, but in my case it is roughly 99% pending orders and 1% market orders.

I am not saying one is better than the other, every trader needs to decide what suits their trading style best. This is just something I have noticed a while ago.

What about you guys? Is is a mix of both or do you tend to use one more than the other?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
pending order is a order where you desire to trade.it helps to minimize your lost by using minimum sl.i use pending order and get good result

This post was not about SL and using them depends on the trader. Every order is a 'desire' to trade.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Pending order is an order placed in form of a request; so that once the market value of a currency pair touches the desired rate, an automatic order is placed. It really involves a large measure of caution; there are several types of pending order which includes: buy stop, buy limit, sell stop, sell limit. The truth is using pending orders require some technical approach, as orders not yet satisfied are still subject to changes.