One piece of advice that you can give to a newbie trader

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
The one piece of advice that I can give to Newbie Trader is to Learn and practice using demo account to gain more knowledge in the business. You must always bear in mind that Knowledge is the key to success!

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
The one piece of advice that I can give to Newbie Trader is to Learn and practice using demo account to gain more knowledge in the business. You must always bear in mind that Knowledge is the key to success!
Agree! A demo account will familiarise you with the MT4 platform and its features, the personality of the various currency pairs, order types, techniques and strategies. It won't teach you how to handle the psychology of trading, however, developing a strategy that delivers consistent results will provide you with the confidence to stick to strategy rules during adverse trading conditions.

• 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
My advice is: don’t be a rush! I have noticed; all of the new Forex traders are too much hurry! They want to make the huge amount of money before learning, they concentrate on earning rather than learning, that’s not right.

willpower

Trader
Sep 3, 2015
Well there are lots of stuff to guide a new trader but the most important according to me is to control your greed. It can easily destroy a new trader if he made some quick profit in early days.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

Of course, it is! Knowledge is the power! No one can make here consistent result unless having a proper trading knowledge & skill; besides, till now demo is the 1st choice to learn Forex without any fee.