OctaFX Discussion

OctaFX

Active Trader
Jul 17, 2015
London
www.octafx.com
Dear traders,

This thread is created to answer any questions you have about OctaFX.
Our principle is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving Forex trading to a whole new level.

Looking forward to your replies!

Respectfully yours,

OctaFX team.

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
It’s so good to see OctaFX broker been everywhere, it’s not something too many companies are able to provide us. This is a company that helps traders not to just achieve success, but sustain it and this type of support is what makes them better than the rest. It is whether their on-side support stuff team or whether it’s their call back or if these forums support, it’s all perfect for a new comer to be comfortable and relax with.

OctaFX

Active Trader
Jul 17, 2015
London
www.octafx.com
It’s so good to see OctaFX broker been everywhere, it’s not something too many companies are able to provide us. This is a company that helps traders not to just achieve success, but sustain it and this type of support is what makes them better than the rest. It is whether their on-side support stuff team or whether it’s their call back or if these forums support, it’s all perfect for a new comer to be comfortable and relax with.

Hello Paul Sheahan!

We appreciate your opinion on our services and thank you for your feedback. We are constantly developing our services to make your trading experience incredibly convenient.

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

TOYOtien

Trader
Apr 18, 2024
I'm trading in FOREX. I always make sure that my sell price is higher than my buy price, but why in the end I still have a loss? I was able to gain some profit the first day but on the second day when I traded more, I loss. Hope to get an explanation. Thanks!