non-repaint forex indicator giveaway (85% accuracy)

indicator_ea

Feb 7, 2021
HongKong
bit.ly
I'd like to share some indicators with you.
I personally don't like any indicator which repaints or lags. it's a scam definitely.
Below is the best indicator I have ever seen, I have been testing thousands of indicators pls believe me...

Pls use it as a entry or exist signal. The signals come with pop up / sound alert. Of course you would need a trend indicator to filter out bad signals.
In the screenshot, we used BB band.
The win rate depends on your entry and exist point.

The only promise I can offer is the indicator never repaints or lags. The performance really depends on how would you use it :) so any complaints are not welcomed, not to mention I don't charge anybody any fee on this indicator..

1612748855104.png

1612749027841.png

1612749045062.png

1612749055319.png

• 👍
Reactions: hoda and Jenner

Jenner

Trader
Apr 19, 2021
Is this thread still active??

Where is the link to the indicator you are showing us above?

Thanks

Butterfly

Trader
Jun 20, 2022
Turkey
I personally don't like any indicator which repaints or lags. it's a scam definitely.
Below is the best indicator I have ever seen, I have been testing thousands of indicators pls believe me...

Pls use it as a entry or exist signal. The signals come with pop up / sound alert. Of course you would need a trend indicator to filter out bad signals.

The only promise I can offer is the indicator never repaints or lags. The performance really depends on how would you use it :) so any complaints are not welcomed, not to mention I don't charge anybody any fee on this indicator..

View attachment 17792

View attachment 17793

View attachment 17794

View attachment 17795
Kindly share

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022

View attachment 17792

View attachment 17793

View attachment 17794

View attachment 17795
Looks like it is based on Keltner Channels or Ichimoku Cloud I used them both but accuracy is near 50%.