Night Trading Forex Expert Advisor

FXBR Team

Trader
Mar 8, 2020
It doesn't exist. If is night for you, is day for someone. Where do you live: europe, north america, oceania or asia ? [it's not necessary answer]
But have in mind that when is night in your country, could be a highly trade our in others. Pay attention to Japan, United States (New York and Chicago) and London trade hours. When these markets are opened that's the best time find oportunities. About strategy? You should build your own. Strategy can't make you profit because there's so many things behind a trade entry, that I could say strategy is 30% of what you should know before take a real profit.

• 👍
Reactions: Kirinadar

Kirinadar

Trader
Apr 25, 2020
North Carolina
It doesn't exist. If is night for you, is day for someone. Where do you live: europe, north america, oceania or asia ? [it's not necessary answer]
But have in mind that when is night in your country, could be a highly trade our in others. Pay attention to Japan, United States (New York and Chicago) and London trade hours. When these markets are opened that's the best time find oportunities. About strategy? You should build your own. Strategy can't make you profit because there's so many things behind a trade entry, that I could say strategy is 30% of what you should know before take a real profit.
Thank you for such a valuable information. I was looking for detailed explanation. Really appreciate your reply!