Newbie questi0n

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Very wrong approach. As you said you are new and why the hell do you think that there is such thing as easy earning. Don't you think that there is something what you'll have to learn first and than start thinking about earning part. And even than there is no guaranty that you will ever earn, think about it again and see what your approach should be.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry earn what? If you are planning to make a start as a forex trader, you may want to review the babypips school and other online free resources for beginners. Once you are finished with it, review the list of brokers and select one based on your research.After which, set up a demo account and learn how the market works, how to enter, close trades, and the works. After that, move on to live acc, pref small..good luck..

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
How can i earn here.this is my first tym.new member.i dont knw what to do

Are you talking about earning here on earnforex or earning as a forex trader? Well, I think making profit should not be your major concern if you are a total newbie. Now you have to see how you can learn the basics and better equip yourself.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Its better you start with a Demo account, before that clear some basic theoretical aspects of the forex market from web site like forexcamping.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Elmie,
It's been a while since you posted that question..hope you did review the stickies in the forum along with babypips school. Let us know if you have any updates or queries..

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Learn about babypips or forexfactory. It's better to start with demo accounts or with cent one (when your deposit is denominated in cents)... And never wait for an easy money... Trading is not easy at all..

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
This is a wrong approach to the whole issue; the first thing you need to get started is enough info. Babypips.com can get give you all the information you need as a starter in the forex market; after that proceed to creating a demo account with a good broker; am using profiforex. Trade with the broker for some time and experiment with the trading systems you have learnt. Fund your account and start making money.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Maybe he has in mind different kind of earning...Like to be an IB for some brokerage company since I'm sure it's not a secret that some people here are "secret agents" of some brokers... hope I son't seem like a paranoiac

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Get an education in forex that should be your starting point . They are alot of online materials that can aid you like in babypips.com.