Newbie here.. Pls help.

Jasonnurse87

Trader
Jan 4, 2011
Canada
Hi, I'm new to forums as well as I'm new to forex. Can you please what the best trading platforms I could use? What can you recommend? I'm planning to start working with demo accounts first.

• 👍
Reactions: badhon

joyce

Trader
Jan 13, 2011
actually meta trader account can be seem safe for us, and may company are also relying on this plat form. maybe you can use this like me. =)

DonnaMag

Trader
May 15, 2011
Welcome Jasonnurse87! Hope my Forex experience can be helpful to you:
When you choose a broker the following are MUSTs: pay attention to the quality of the service and reliability of quotes (no re-quoting), Money-transfers should be easy in both depositing or withdrawing. Great move starting with a demo account (you are already thinking like a pro!): it is a good idea to start practicing with virtual money; with that being said however, you cannot solely rely on the demo account as a gauge. The results from trading with a demo doesn't prepare the trader to the most important thing- mentality of trading. When you open a LIVE account, you will find the stress in trading with real money, has a huge impact on your balance.
Good Luck and happy trades :)

JessForex

Trader
Apr 22, 2011
Hi, I'm new to forums as well as I'm new to forex. Can you please what the best trading platforms I could use? What can you recommend? I'm planning to start working with demo accounts first.

Hi Jasonnurse and welcome to both the forum (I'm also relatively new here: from one earnforex newbie to another) and forex (not as new in this department). From experience, Demo accounts are a great way to start trading- whether new to the market or when starting out with a new broker: lets you learn the site and develop trust in the broker before putting money down. I think an important step before jumping into trading is to take time and learn forex trading both method and technique. thanks to many wonderful sites this is easy- check out everestforex.com: can learn and gain money to trade, Check it out- hope you find this helpful.
Best trading wishes to you!

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
I think you should start with a mt4 demo account and practice trading and it is is being provided by almost all broker it will help boost your knowledge more about forex.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
As much as a demo account will help you learn and practice the basics of forex, a Live Micro account will also prepare you to face the real challenge of forex trading. Profiforex should be a good place to start forex as a newbie. Start a demo account and practice for one month. After one month, you should get a micro account, trade in minilots risk free. This will enhance your knowledge and help you become a forex warrior in no time.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
a demo account will be good choice to start. demo trading for 1-3 months are best option you can do while develop a simple trading strategies on your behalf. but never get too long with demo, soon you have to face the real market. before then perhaps you can check this video, a short brief from Armada Markets about fx market, how leverage works and how does our profit comes.
Forex Market Introducing
i used their service, on ecn account for years, you can also have your demo account with their platform, but dont get to overtrade while you found 0.2 pips EURUSD spread on their platform. good luck with your trade, keep updated your post of any problem you may concern.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would suggest the same, any meta trader account should do nicely. As far as brokers goes, I use tradersway, alpari and fxcm and of the lot, fxcm offers some great newbie packages..just check out their demo.

But when it comes to going live, I would suggest that you do your own research as what works for one trader need not necessarily work for others. Check out the broker, find out what they offer, do the grunt work, check independent review sites, the works and opt for the one you think is the best fit. And start small, pref micro. Good luck.

ramizjilani

Trader
Oct 6, 2014
India
Hello Jasonnurse, I agree with all the post which are responses to your query. I also think you should start with a demo account first. It will give you light experience and prepares you for the real battle in Forex Trading. All the best!

chief

Oct 27, 2014
open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading. This will give you a good technical foundation on the mechanics of making forex trades and get
used to using a trading platform. Demo account is the best way to learning without risk. In this case to learning about the trading sistem. But next step we also need learning and practicing for the psychology, so using a real account will be better. But make sure to make deposit in less margin, 300 minimum deposit on ECN account with Armada markets would be a great deal for starting, I nearly past first years with them, until now I found this one a best deal I ever made.

chief

Oct 27, 2014
Are you actually trawling the forums trying to drum up business? Or is this a free offer? Just curious

nothing free when everything are hidden. he just do business, dont bother.
just stick with the rest of member and leave he be to do as his please. :)

ForexSQ

Master Trader
Jan 11, 2011
www.forexSQ.com

metatrader is good for beginners as it has demo accounts.. ninja trader is also good

ramizjilani

Trader
Oct 6, 2014
India
Metatrader should be your choice. As said by ForexSQ, Metatrader provides demo account for you to practice. You can learn more about Forex from online resources. One suggestion I would like to give you, don't use Forex Robots in the beginning. It will not let you experience the "real Forex" thing.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
i would better recommend u to start with small real account, u can chose cent account at NAS Broker, I've started with cent mini, very useful for newbies. Besides of this u need to fully understand all the risks that trading may cause u, and learn and study