New to forex trading

Jul 1, 2011
Hi, I've recently started trading in Forex and have been using stop loss as a risk management factor. I am hoping to learn more aspects of Forex in this forum.

Regards,

Cortney

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What's the next step in my Forex trading journey? I've signed up for demo accounts and I'm getting the hang of buying low and selling high but not quite get how to utilize technical analysis in determining a trend.
Reading some books (free ones or paid ones) can be a good step. You can also try reading some online articles on technical analysis - there are plenty of them in the Web.

Jul 1, 2011
I see. I've been reading Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van Tharp. It's a good read.

I've also started a demo account but I'm not used to trading just yet. I've encountered a lot of losses and a few gains ever since I've started.

By the way, I've seen a lot of trader's use their mobile phones in trading. I also watched this video about using mobile phone application to trade: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZAnoC7yswk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZAnoC7yswk[/ame]

Does anyone know if it works on mobile phones aside from iphone and android?

Last edited:

Eva.HantecFx

Trader
Aug 19, 2011
London
With regards how to learn to trade, I think it is a combination of demo account, reading books, following economic calendars, news, watching videos and technical analysis. As for Hantec Markets, our demo account is identical to our live account, so if you are using our demo account and you get comfortable with it, then when you go live, you will not encounter anything that would surprise you.

Ripped

Trader
May 17, 2011
Hey!
I've been working on my trading skills so I've been reading "The Complete Turtle Trader" by Michael Covel and using Everestforex to learn trading strategies. So far, I've been definitely seeing more pips so hopefully it keeps up!

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
If I may recommend you read any book its 'Price Patterns' by Martin Pring. This will fill in all of the gaps as far as reading trends/ranges simple well known patterns that other traders utilize, double tops/bottoms etc. Martin Pring is the man!

Neo

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
Any recommendations Enivid for people starting out that they should read? To a newbie it looks like a monumental task to understand it all and start out on your own.