New MT5 EA based on scailling in for basket trading

usd_linux

Trader
May 27, 2022
If there is any interest ill upload this tomorrow or when ever. I've been reading that some traders not just here but elsewhere asking for an EA that that could act as a sought of scaling in EA for mt5 . For me, i wanted one too but for a basket of trades. There was nothing i could find. using limits and stops . you would need to place at some predifined price and i wanted something more flexible. This is the best i could come up. works like this. Example: you want to buy the whole euro group: you come in and buy all 7 pairs at 1 mico. You disable auto trading but run account protector. set it to enable auto trading at some value. This is the cool thing about it .AP you have all the options on when to turn on auto trading based on pip value, equity, profit, etc etc. im sure you understand what i mean. all you have to do is place this EA on the euro pairs timeframe one minute. Now the EA wont execute cos of auto trading disabled. Lets say all 7 pairs combined reach a 500 pip value or what ever it is you want get AP to enable auto trading. The EA will now execute on all the pairs in either buy or sell and at 1 mini each for example. therefore you can now scale in at any predefined value set by AP not just at a price using limits and stops. you can set the EA to any SL TP and position size . so in short it will scale in at some value set by AP. hope ive explained it properly cos its a nice little tool to use to scale in. i know you could bring in a limit/stop as a scale in but you couldnt use them if the basket reached 650 in profit combined. this technique gives you greater control and you could use magic numbers to keep scaling in as the pairs start trend out based on the whole basket. imagine the euro group goes weak. autorading will not enable and you just have small position size to negate the loss but can ride the profits. another example. enable auto trading when the euro group is 1000 pip in profit based on basket not one pair and scale in on the pairs at higher volume. if the euro group is combined 1000 pip up because of the domino effect it may suggest the euro is trending. just 7 mini on the whole group. one mini per pair is a quick way to grab 1000 dollars . :) in under 24 hours to few days. pairs dont move independently. one has to watch any group on the h4 and you will see what i mean by domino effect. using AP to monitor at some value and have an EA waiting to make its move is very profitable

Last edited:

usd_linux

Trader
May 27, 2022
heres an example based on auto trading being enabled by AP at a predefined basket value. ie: pip value and EA being executed

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 12