New Managed account opened by FxMonMan

monman

Trader
Jun 14, 2014
www.fxmonman.com
390% in 5 months? Yes, it is possible!

Here is full statement of one of clients account. Deposit to account was 250.000 USD in November 2013, after 5 month in March 2014 the client decided to close the account with 978.623 USD balance.

chart.png

You can try this feeling when you see how your account grows with my managed accounts, it is easy!
1st step you need to do is open new trading account. You can choose between InstaForex (INVEST NOW) and FxPrimus (OPEN NEW ACCOUNT).
2nd after your new account is created and you are ready to move forward we will sign a Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) Agreement which authorizes me to trade your account. LPOA authorizes me ONLY for trading your account, NOT to make deposits, transfers neither withdrawals. Your funds are still on your account and only you have rights to administrate your account and funds.
3rd LPOA will be send to broker, in 48hrs I will get access to trade your account and you also have read-only access to your account, which will enable you to track account equity and balance in real-time and create account statements online 24-hours a day. There are no hidden transactions or orders.
You are always in complete control of your trading account. The brokerage account is set up in your name (or business name) and no one can withdraw your funds except you.

If you would like to start making money with the manager who take care about your funds or have any questions feel free to contact me at any time or you can follow my BBM Channel C003827DF and contact me via BBM.

Attachments

• Account.pdf
    919.5 KB · Views: 3